Sunday, February 20, 2011

Naturally Whiter Teeth

This is something I remember my dad doing, when I was kid. Using baking soda to whiten his teeth. A lot of people mix baking soda into a paste (just add water) and brush their teeth with that (look at the picture).

However, that can be really extreme. It's definitely too strong for my teeth. So I found a really nice happy medium. Every other day, I brush my teeth with baking soda in the morning. The rest of the week, I brush with normal toothpaste. I mix it in with my normal tooth paste. It tastes and feels better than 100% baking soda.

Baking soda is vegan and affordable. You can most likely find it already in your household and it beats paying 30-50 dollars on whitening strips or 100-200 dollars on laser teeth whitening.

This is not recommended for people who have any type of glue in their mouths: fake teeth, braces, permanent retainers, etc.

My teeth haven't been very white ever since I got braces off. I can already tell it's made a huge change. The very first use showed a difference. I can't wait to see the progress after a few weeks. Affordable! Vegan! Uh hello? Totally earthylove worthy!

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. -Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment