Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Be flirty with Vegan-ism!

I am not a Vegan. I repeat: I am not a Vegan. However, It's a goal that I would really like to work towards one day.

I just got my copy of the "the kind diet" by Alicia Silverstone. I had the amazing honor of hearing her speak at my school. She is amazing and beautiful! Such an amazing role model. I can't wait to finish this book! My roommate and I are taking turns from it, it is literally blowing my mind! My favorite part is all the recipes. They're are some amazing AMAZING recipes in this book. So healthy and SO SO natural. I can't wait to try them all out!

I highly recommenced checking this book out. Alicia is hilarious, cute and down to earth. I'm not a vegan, but I'm what Alicia calls a "flirt." I'm just flirting with the idea and practices. One tiny step that will make a huge difference.

"I don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog." - Alicia Silverstone

Quick update: I am now a Vegan. hehe. This is where it all started. Don't worry this book is not brainwashy, it will not trick you. Going Vegan was totally up to me! I'll post a blog soon about how it's changed EVERYTHING. But until then, enjoy this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment