Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Avocado Hair Treatment

My recipes/remedies don't usually have measurements. Because I think it's important for you to use what you have, and just "make the rest up!" After this remedy my hair was softer, shiner and felt more conditioned. My roommate experienced "thicker hair," which is awesome because she complains about thin hair. She was able to tie up her hair in a bun with one hair-tye, when usually she needs to twist it around twice!
All you need:
  • Mayonnaise (it's bad for you! so yay for getting rid of it!)
  • 1/2 of an Avocado (eat the other half! eating them is good for your hair too! YUM.)
  • Egg
  • Towel
  1. Make enough to cover your entire hair with. For one person, you really only need half of an avocado and one egg.
  2. Mush it into your hair, make sure you really massage it into every piece. Have fun feeling the mushiness!
  3. Then wrap it up in a warm wet towel. Wait 15 minutes!
  4. Then wash it all out! Wash with your usual shampoo! And your normal conditioner. But use icy cold water to wash out your conditioner.
Enjoy your new hair! I loved this remedy. My hair is usually really tangly, and this conditioned it so well. I would love to be able to do this every week!

The hair is the richest ornament of women. ~Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment