Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Crampy," cute little remedy for pesky cramps

Meet your new best friend!
Men, before you turn away. I don't see why "Crampy" couldn't help any sort of cramp. ;)

When I look for a home remedy, I look for three things: cheap, earth friendly, and simple. Cute is always just a perk. "Crampy" is all of the above.

Crampy is a combination of wive tales and science.

Crampy is cuddled on my tummy as we speak. I already love him. My roommate even walked by and saw the lump under my sweater and asked, "Is that bunny in your tummy?" Crampy is obviously already an accepted apart of our family.

He is so easy to make. 1. Find a old sock with no pair (recycling check). 2. Fill him/her with uncooked rice (healthy check). 3. Tie him/her up (crafty check). 4. Draw a face. Give a name. (creative check). 5. Place on tummy or other cramping area.

The relief was almost immediate for me. I hope this works for you just as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment